About the Company
Agilence, Inc., (agilenceinc.com) is a rapidly-growing, venture-backed start-up company based in Mount Laurel, NJ that develops a SaaS (Software as a Service) based operational, store performance and loss prevention data analytics platform for the multi-unit retail and restaurant markets. Our products, including 20/20 Retail™, 20/20 Restaurant™, and 20/20 Rx™, offer a unique blend of business intelligence, predictive modeling, reporting and prescriptive work flow management functionality to our customers. Today, our solutions are deployed by 100+ leading national brands including Rite Aid, Spencer Gifts, Neiman Marcus and Panera Bread. But, enough about us, how about the job.
Agilence is seeking an experienced Director of Inside Sales to spearhead our outbound lead generation program. We are looking for a strong sales leader to join our talented team and build our inside sales team, achieve goals, and mentor up and coming talent. You’ll be surrounded and supported by passionate and dedicated people, have a unique opportunity to build dominance in a large market and be a part of a talented team as we drive toward becoming a global brand in the big data economy. This role is based in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Who Are You
- Open, honest, communicative, collaborative with a commitment to being better – not right
- 3+ years successfully hiring, training, and mentoring quota attaining inside sales reps
- A sales ops wizard -- experience with Salesforce required
- Encouraged by challenges and new problems - not fearful of them
- Current with the market, and up on the latest technologies, events, and opportunities
- Metrics driven, helping inside sales reps use data to influence lead generation processes and messaging
- Strong EQ, with the ability to rally a team around you and foster a culture of accomplishing great things
- Part lead generator, part mentor - your team respects you because you get in the trenches with them (hit the phones hard!), and guide them by your experience and leadership qualities
- Analytical and driven by data
- An operational thinker, who has approached scaling a growth-stage sales team into a client acquisition powerhouse through implementation of sales strategies, key tools and hires
- Knowledge of enterprise software and/or retail operational technologies a plus
- Experience with start-up companies a plus
The future of our business is all about big data and how to make sense of it all. We encourage you to speak up if you see an opportunity or something wrong. We like fresh eyes and everyone here has the ability and the obligation to contribute their ideas and to suggest alternative approaches if we are heading down a bad path or there is a way to do things better.
- Build a team of highly talented and motivated inside sales reps
- Administer the CRM -- build funnel reporting, workflows, and work closely with marketing to ensure that all leads are being addressed
- Oversee the building and maintenance of a pipeline that includes the largest retailers and restaurant operators out there
- Build compensation and strategic plans, projection reports, etc.
- Provide the inside sales team feedback on performance, and helping our team grow professionally
- Analyze sales activity and performance to influence operational decisions
- Work with the executive team on revenue growth planning.
- Travel to conferences, sales meetings, and more (5 to 15%)